Saturday 17 January 2009

this time fight fire with fire

We'll leave this place for the final time. No crying words, no goodbyes. Yes tonight we're burning all the tough times. Drown all the fears that we had, these are the things that we'll never understand. This time fight fire with fire, cause baby tonight, the world belongs to you and I.
This town, this street, your friends, you'll never see this place again. You'll think about it now and then. You'll never see our face again.

Oh how I miss you. I know you promised me, we will be together, and I know I promised you I'd be content with the way things are now, I promised you I'd wait patiently, but I'm only human, aren't I? I'm doing my best to believe that everything happens for a reason and if you're not with me right this moment, there's a reason I'm not ready to be with you right now. But it's easier said than done. I need you so bad I hurt. I want you so bad I ache inside. Anything I have, I wouldn't hesitate to give up if it meant I'd have you by my side. I know you always thought you loved me more than I loved you, I know you always believed you were the one who suffered the most. You were so wrong, you never knew how much I needed you every time I asked you to leave. I'm sorry, so sorry, but what difference does it make now? We'll never be the same again.

No comments: