Thursday 15 January 2009

commercial for levi

Dear Levi,

Haven't seen you since 2002, 7 years mate, it's been ages, how you doing? I know I promised you not to call, and I've been trying my ass off not to call you, but I do miss your voice. You know you're the only person alive to keep me sane, I really need to hear you right now, but as I promised, I won't call you. I'm sorry, I'm sorry I pushed you too far, but I know you should apologize 10 more times than I did, you're way too guilty, although I never told you. Well, I did tell you, but I chose the wrong words, for that I'm sorry. Little Levi, to you I gave my heart, and you bit it and spat it out. You should have known, you should have cherished my gift to you, for no one else will give it to you once again. You are a miserable excuse for a human being, and you'll be rotting here for the rest of your life where you've always been, watching others come and go. So Levi, I let you go from now on, you're free from me, free to do as you wish, I release you to do as you please, although I'm sure, sadly, that you'll pick the wrong way and end up wishing you never left me. You will pay for hurting me, tenfold. Worry not, Levi, close your eyes, pretend you don't feel. It hurts less after a while.

No comments: