Tuesday 7 December 2010

straight is (not) great



Üyesi olduğum bir sitede birisi (kadın) kendisine abazanın tekinden gelen bir özel mesajı paylaşmıştı. Bahsetmeden duramadım gerçekten. Okuyunca nedenini anlayacaksınız:

"I see from your profile that you seem to be engaged in a relationship with another female. I see this all the time and it makes me sad because I know that you and also her have never found a real man that can hold your attention. Since lesbians don't exist and the relationships between the supposedly lesbian women are sexless I assume that you both do this for your protection or something? I'd like to talk further on this so here's my number xxx-xxx-xxxx. I'll anticipate your call soon."

Holy fuck gerçekten sevgili okuyucular. Hayattaki her türlü homofobik, beyinsiz lafı duyduğumu sanıyordum ama böylesini ilk kez görüyorum. "Lesbians don't exist and the relationships between the supposedly lesbian women are sexless"?! Lol. Bir de telefonunu vermiş gerzek herif, neyi tartışacaksa.

Dünyada ne idiotlar var yarabbim. Akıl fikir böylelerine.

2 comments:

apollo boy said...

haha bi taraflarımla dakikalarca güldüm :)))) adama bak ya ! neler varmış meğer

zerofeelings said...

dimi ya, ne gereksiz insanlar var.