Sunday 16 November 2008

paper dreams, honey

I've been awake since 7.30 in the morning. All summer I had this problem, I just couldn't help but fall asleep every afternoon. And now, no matter how tired or sleepless I am, I can't sleep during the day. I've been in bed all day, but my brain, it's well tired. I can't sleep, I can't stop thinking. I had some serious sleeping issues last year because of the pills I had to take, and back then I had read somewhere that the only reason people couldn't sleep was because their minds were too busy and stressed, and they could have been able to sleep without the help of any sleeping pills if they just cleared their minds. Well, I say BOLLOCKS. Don't touch my sleeping pills, I'm doing just fine with them, thank you.

I just realised my favourite pills were lost, so I had to take some other pill, which is strong enough to knock an elephant out for a whole year. I'm gonna be well fucked tomorrow morning.



And again, my only one, I do miss you very, very much.

About as subtle as an earthquake, I know

My mistakes were made for you

And in the back room of a bad dream, she came

And whisked me away, enthused

And it's solid as a rock rolling down a hill

The fact is that it probably will hit something

No comments: