Thursday 12 June 2008

chemical dependency for sanity


Hello what the hell am I doin' here
That's a really nice suit
This is a really comfortable chair

See I don't know if you can help me or not
Cause I don't feel sick
But the pains in my head have almost put me underground

I don't really care if I'm healthy or not
Just clean my head up doc
I'll give you anything you want

See I don't know why I don't fall in love
Well maybe I know why and maybe you could make it stop
Then we'll cut it up and bury it and leave it underground

Just give me medicine prescribe me anything
Just knock me out and walk me through the door
I have no desire to see through my own eyes anymore

I see I'm boring you, maybe I bore myself too
That's why I need help..
Çok fazla ilaç alıyorum sanki. Azaltıyorum ama baya. I'm medicated, how are you?

No comments: