Wednesday 22 June 2011

protections

Geçenlerde obsesif bir şekilde Danca bir şarkıyı dinleyip durduğumdan ve neden bahsettiğini anlamak için deli olduğumdan bahsetmiştim. Facebook'ta şarkının sahibine attığım "Bu şarkıya bayıldım, ne anlatıyor bilmek istiyorum deli gibi" konseptli mesaja gelen cevap:

The title is something like 'protections'. Or 'to protect'. And it's about all the things you do to protect yourself.... but it does mostly describe things like 'smell yourself in to my armpit' or 'hold me inside me', sort of word play between things you can do and things that are not possible... like 'hold my shaking kneekaps' or 'move into my heart chamber' and then the chorus is saying 'it's all this feeling you shouldn't do, it's all this protecting you go and do'.

Danca bileniniz varsa bana ulaşsa, ve şu şarkının sözlerini tamamen öğrenebilsem hayat ne güzel olur.

No comments: