Friday 19 March 2010

i am terrified


Yarın akşam IAMX konseri var, ve çok heyecanlıyım. Atina konserinin playlist'i aşağıdaki gibiymiş:

1.The Great Shipwreck Of Life
2.Nature Of Inviting
3.The Alternative
4.Sailor
5.My Secret Friend
6.I Am Terrified
7.Running
8.Mercy
9.Tear Garden
10.An I For An I
11.Spit It Out
12.You Can Be Happy
13.Think Of England
===============================
14.Kiss And Swallow
15.Nightlife
16.President
17.The Negative Sex
18.Kingdom Of Welcome Addiction
19.Song Of Imaginary Beings
===============================
20.After Every Party I Die

Umarım pek değiştirmezler, bence mükemmel.

You look good in leather in bars,
Breaking things, breaking hearts.
You look good in pleasure, in hotels.
Loneliness is the key to break that spell.

I am terrified, I think too much,
I get emotional when I drink too much,
I buy every cry, cause I don't trust,
I am terrified, I think too much.

No comments: