Monday 1 December 2008

pick-up lines for cool kids

Yeah I use these all the time. And they work. But maybe it's my raw sexual magnetism.

-If I told you you had a gorgeous figure would you hold it against me?

-I'm sure glad I brought my library card, 'cause I'm checking you out!

-Excuse me, is there an airport nearby large enough for a private jet to land?

-How bout you, me, and privacy?

-Are you a parking ticket? Cause you got FINE written all over you!

-Are you from Tennessee? 'Cause you're the only ten I see.

-Could you please step away from the bar? You're melting all the ice.

-Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

-Do you like strawberries or blueberries better? I just want to know what to put in your pancakes tomorrow morning...

-Do you mind if I invade your personal space?

-Do you sleep on your stomach? No? Can I?

-Here I am! Now what were your other two wishes?


-If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put 'u' and 'i' closer together.

-Is that a mirror in your back pocket, because I can see myself in your pants.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

some of them are cute =)
like the pancake & alphabet one ^^

berraque said...

-Are you from Tennessee? 'Cause you're the only ten I see.

hahaha dandy .