Tuesday 22 January 2008

in the morning there's a million names to choose from

Bugünlerde çok büyük bir bıkkınlık var üstümde. Sürekli uyumak istiyor, ama uyuyamıyorum. Kış uykusuna yatabilseydim keşke.

Sabah uyandığımda kafamda Junior Boys-In The Morning'in girişi çalıyordu. "Girlfriend it's not over" bence orijinalinden güzel olan yanlış anlaşılmış şarkı sözü cümleleri listesine eklenmeli, eğer dünyada öyle bir liste varsa.

True Colors Test sonucu karakter rengim maviymiş.
http://www.truecolorstest.com

Mavinin özelliklerini aşağıya yazıyorum, doğru mu değil mi kararını size bırakıyorum.

I need to feel unique and authentic
*Enthusiastic, Sympathetic, Personal* I look for meaning and significance in life
*Warm, Communicative, Compassionate* I need to contribute, to encourage, and to care
*Idealistic, Spiritual, Sincere* I value integrity and unity in relationships
*Peaceful, Flexible, Imaginative* I am a natural romantic, a poet, a nurturer

At Work, I have a strong desire to influence others so they may lead more significant lives. I often work in the arts, communications, education, and the helping professions. I am adept at motivating and interacting with others.
In Love, I seek harmonious relationships. I am a true romantic and believe in perfect love that lasts forever. I bring drama, warmth, and empathy to all relationships. I enjoy the symbols of romance such as flowers, candlelight, and music and cherish the small gestures of love.
In Childhood, I was extremely imaginative and found it difficult to fit into the structure of school life. I reacted with great sensitivity to discordance or rejection and sought recognition. I responded to encouragement rather than to competition.

Values: Honesty, Friendship, Sensitivity, Harmony, Compassion
Joys: Romance, Family, Friendships, Music, Affection
Strenghts: Communication, Creativity, Nurturer, Sincere, Listening
Needs: Harmony, People, Understanding, Love, Affection
Frustrations: Disharmony, Uncaring, Time Limits, Insincerity, Lack Of Romance


Bir de Razorlight şarkısı olan In the Morning vardı. O da güzeldi ancak nasıl olduğunu anlamadığım şekilde bilgisayarımdan kaybolmuş tüm Razorlight şarkıları.

in the morning, you know he won’t remember a thing
in the morning, you know it’s gonna be alright

are you really gonna do it this time?

1 comment:

ilke said...

dünyanın en salakça testiydi sanırım.zaten kendinle ilgili bütün özellikleri sana seçtirdikten sonra bir de ukalaca sanki kendi bulmuş gibi yorum yapıyor. anyway, benim de mavi çıktı.