Monday 21 January 2008

50 reasons to hate you

  1. I hate the way I even need reasons.
  2. I hate how your nose looks too big when I stare at it for too long.
  3. I hate your limits.
  4. I hate the way you're so sure of yourself.
  5. I hate the way you don't look me in the eyes when you're talking to me.
  6. I hate your arrogance.
  7. I hate your morals.
  8. I hate it when you keep wearing the same things all the time.
  9. I hate it when you don't care about things that matter to me.
  10. I hate the butterflies in my stomach when I see you.
  11. I hate the way you can push my buttons even when you don't intend to.
  12. I hate it that you don't live nearby.
  13. I hate your obsessions.
  14. I hate your fear of taking risks.
  15. I hate it when you always play safe.
  16. I hate the way you always depend on people.
  17. I hate it when you never try.
  18. I hate the way you settle for what you have.
  19. I hate the way you accept things as they are and never ask for more.
  20. I hate your need for perfection.
  21. I hate how you're too naive to see that you won't ever find that perfection.
  22. I hate how you think you're such a responsible person.
  23. I hate the way you label people when you don't even know them.
  24. I hate the way you think you know me.
  25. I hate the way you're in love with yourself.
  26. I hate it when you think you're so cool.
  27. I hate how you think everyone else is trying to be like you.
  28. I hate the image you've created for people.
  29. I hate your attitude.
  30. I hate how fake you are.
  31. I hate the way you gossip about everyone and not accept that you actually like gossip.
  32. I hate it that you're too much of a coward to stand up for what you do.
  33. I hate the way you make me feel like I need to try so hard for you to like me.
  34. I hate the way you take me for granted.
  35. I hate your childishness.
  36. I hate the way you rely on me.
  37. I hate how you keep making the same mistakes and never learn from them.
  38. I hate the way you never understand or care for my feelings.
  39. I hate the way you value rationality and reason too much.
  40. I hate your Zodiac sign.
  41. I hate your distance
  42. I hate the clumsy way you kiss.
  43. I hate how you're so unlike me.
  44. I hate how everything's either black or white to you.
  45. I hate the way you despise everything that's different from what you are or what you do.
  46. I hate the way you hide your weaknesses.
  47. I hate it when I try to adjust to your wishes when you insist on not changing.
  48. I hate your close-mindedness.
  49. I hate your reluctance.
  50. I hate the way you push away everything that you're not able to control.

1 comment:

ilke said...

50'sini de okudum.