Friday 7 August 2009

champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends

"I've had friends before; the problem is, I have trouble maintaining relationships with my friends. For the most part, I don't want to have to put out the effort it takes to keep friends. I don't want to have to keep calling everyone and finding out what everyone is doing and if they have time for me. I remember friendship used to be more natural than that. I didn't have to beg people for their time. I didn't have to hunt everybody down to know how they're doing, or to tell them how I'm doing. It makes me feel sad to even try having friendships like that. But most importantly, I have a hard time making new friendships because I feel alienated by everyone. I never feel like I fit in or I assume that everyone I meet is going to dislike me the minute we're introduced. I don't know how to stop feeling this way, but I know it's inhibited me from getting to know a lot of people, and prevented nearly everyone from getting to know me."

Nette bakınırken bu yazı çıktı karşıma. Her kelimesine ne kadar katılıyorum anlatamam, o yüzden arkadaşlık konusu üzerine başka birşey yazmama gerek yok. Aşağıda da insanların yazıyla ilgili yorumları var, haklılar sanırım. Bu konuda bir fikri olan?

"You're absolutely right about the time it takes to chase after people. But they're not friends. Friends are people who make the whole deal easy. Friends are people who don't have to be chased, for two reasons, one you enjoy their company, and two they enjoy yours, so there is ZERO effort involved."

"Hey, I feel a lot like you do. Like I can't be bothered with people sometimes, because I don't contact people every day to gossip about meaningless things. I have a friend like that who's constantly berating me for not calling her or texting her, but she certainly wasn't there for me when I went through a break up recently. Maybe that's the reason she wasn't there. But true friends I have come to find don't actually need a reason to be there, they just are. Once you do have a friend that really means something, you'll probably WANT to make the effort without feeling like it's a chore. I feel a lot like you in assuming that people won't like me, or look at me as if I'm not one of them. But hell, I'm not gonna change who I am to suit. You either like me or you don't. And if not? Well, I've not lost anything have I?!!!"

Dina'yı aramam lazım sabah.

The sounds of this small town make my ears hurt
Oh yeah, you caught me. But I caught you one worse
They say, "You want a war? You've got a war."
But who are you fighting for?
The tide's out, the ship's run aground
We drown traitors in shallow water.


I have no idea what your problem is or what crawled up your ass, but please, go drown yourself.

No comments: