Tuesday 9 December 2008

O.B.S.E.S.S.I.O.N.

i’ve got your picture on my wall
i dream about you when i sleep
i go outta my way everyday
just hoping that i catch you walkin down the street

i know just where you went to school
i know the names of all your friends
i got it bad again, an O-B-S-E-S-S-I-O-N

i know your middle name
i got a lock of your hair
i'm just a little bit insane
coz i think i see you everywhere

my friends they just don't understand
they cannot see my point of view
they say it's gotten out of hand
and i'm obsessed with you


but i wanna get
next to you
yeah i love all the things you do
i wanna get close to you
you are my dream come true
i wanna have sex with you
your sweet caress won't do
coz i’m obsessed with you!

your smile sets my heart aflame
electrocute me with your eyes
the very mention of your name
my stomach fills with butterflies

your love is better than cocaine
i need you more than oxygen
i got it bad again, an O-B-S-E-S-S-I-O-N!!


Hello. I'm Zero and I'm a love-aholic. I have a new obsession now, god bless!!

Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA

16 days to go!!

No comments: