Tuesday 9 September 2008

there are times when i will need you, there are times when you're not around

Returned home tonight feeling all emotional and everything. I waited, I told myself not to blog about you. Yet again, for the 204820586th time since you've been gone, I'm writing about you. I had many things to tell you but when I think about it the words just leave me. I don't know why this happened, I don't know why you did such a thing to me, but I do know that I did nothing to deserve it. I know for sure that even if I thought about it for the next thousand years, I wouldn't be able to come up with any reason to explain to myself why you left. I don't know why you left and I wish, with all of my heart and soul, you pay for what you did and never find happiness ever again. What sucks the most is that I know you're not a bad person and I can see you're not like the others, but trust me, they will take you down. The smile on my face as I see you breaking down will be worth all this drama.

No comments: