Monday 19 May 2008

meet me at your heart, i'm in your veins

Came home from a night out. I cannot let go. Have I not suffered enough? Sorrow, you have made my days of sorrow. Trust me I have paid. I am sorry, I am as sorrowful, regretful, repentant, remorseful, upset, depressed, gloomy, frustrated, heart-broken, lovelorn, hurt and any other sad adjective as a human being could ever be. I could forget you, I could erase the memories, I just do not want to. I will suffer you gladly until you look me in the eye and tell me that you do not love me and will never do. You owe me this, please, unless you tell me you have nothing left for me, I will always hope one day you will return. If only you had asked, I would have done anything. What more can I give you? Everything I have is yours to take, your coldness breaks my heart. Either love me, or tell me to fuck off. Please.

No comments: