Tuesday 1 December 2009

let me go cause i can't shine bright enough for you


Alize'yle ilk aşk hakkında konuşurken bakınıyor olduğum forumda "First Love" başlığı çıktı karşıma. Tesadüf?

İlk post'u okudum ve çok kötü hissettim birden:

do you ever forget?

I found out recently that the woman who was my first love took her own life 4 years ago. I was informed by a random stranger through facebook. It was a horrendous shock and I found it very upsetting that I had to find out in that way. We lost touch back in '03 and a mere 2 years later she was gone. I've often thought of her over the years, wondering where she was, hoping she had found happiness. Little did I know she had died.


Oha gerçekten. Çok, çok ve çok korkunç birşey, bana olsa naparım bilmiyorum. Ofh.

And if all else fails you can look up at the sky
Because it's the same one that shines above you and I.
And if all else fails you can close your eyes
And I'll be right beside you.
I'll be the one by your side.

So close your eyes and sleep to dream.
I'm by your side.
No words to speak.
We'll set our course and make it through.
No matter how far I go
No matter how much this hurts
I wanted you to know,
My heart remains with you.

No comments: