Wednesday 8 July 2009

so if you're lonely, why'd you say you're not lonely


X kişisine "Darkwave kim, sen kim" diyerek başlamak istedim bugünkü yazıma. Bunu da yaptıktan sonra konuya girebilirim..

Son derece umut verici biriyle tanıştım bugün, genel sıkıntımı üzerimden alma potansiyeli olan birisi. She's intriguing.

Baya iyi bir arkadaşımdan hoşlanıyorum sanırım. Yani birlikte olalım falan istemem de, zararsız bir crush gibi, sürekli yanımda olsun istiyorum. Kafa karıştırıcı.

Well it's a big big city and it's always the same
Can never be too pretty tell me your name
Is it out of line if I was to be bold and say "Would you be mine"?

So if you're lonely why'd you say you're not lonely
Oh you're a silly girl, I know I heard it so
It's just like you to come and go
And know me no you don't even know me
You're so sweet to try, oh my, you caught my eye

A girl like you's just irresistible


Would you be mine?

No comments: