Sunday 21 June 2009

deep down inside I know love will survive

Yıllardır "I shouldn't let anyone see how vulnerable I really am" kuralımı yok sayarak gerçekten canımı sıkan herşeyi açıkça anlattığım tek kişisin. Yıllardır değil, hatta, genel olarak tek kişisin.

Clouds in my head have been parted with grace
By the voices of an angel revealing her face
and her words they make sense and I do understand
Falling in love wasn't part of the plan

Forces within me mix reason with lust,
butI'll try to accept it and not make it worse
'cause I know I might lose it by taking the chance
But love without pain isn't really romance

Bugün ihtiyacım olan tek insan sendin gerçekten, ruh halimi 180 derece değiştirebilecek olan tek kişi.

http://zerofeelingss.blogspot.com/2007/12/twin-flames-and-soul-mates.html

Sana bahsettiğim şey bu, soul flame :) Seviyorum seni, gerçekten.

1 comment:

jackfairy said...

(just like heaven.seviyorum seni.)