Tuesday 21 April 2009

don't be glum, be glam


Slept on my face, and woke up confused
A bit concerned about what I've been up to
There's so many people I might have upset
I apologised to them all with the same group text

Bring me tea!
Bring me coffee!

I was up all night
I've been making mistakes
I'm hiding it well
But I don't feel great

I'm trying to deal with it quietly
But something's gone very wrong with me
I don't know how long I can keep it hid
I'm having trouble forming sentences

Bring me tea!
(That looks like it really hurts)
Bring me coffee!
(Should have taken the day off work)

(Last night we tried to warn him)
Took me ages to get dressed this morning
Art Brut'nün yeni şarkısı Alcoholics Unanimous kesinlikle hayatımın soundtrack'i olmalı. Özellikle sözleri ("Slept on my face/ and woke up confused/ A bit concerned about what I've been up to/ There's so many people I might have upset/ I apologised to them all with the same group text") akşamdan kalmış sabahlarımda yaratıcılığım üzerimde olabilse yazacağım türden kesinlikle. Sabah pişmanlıklarıma göre tam. Alcoholics unanimous!!
Glam Chops da seviyorum. Pek glamler.
Elma şarabı buldum sonunda, bugün içmeyi planlıyorum. Ve birazdan hastaneye gidip tekrar ayağımın röntgenini çektirmem lazım, yeniden kırdım sanırım. Pfh.
İnsan 6 içinde 2 kez fark etmeden aynı kemiğini kırar mı ya?

2 comments:

sourang said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
zerofeelings said...

ekledim, siliyorum stalker'lara hedef olma diye :)