Thursday 31 January 2008

50 Reasons to Love You

1. I love your innocence.
2. I love how you're so naive.
3. I love you when you're drunk.
4. I loved the smile on your face when I gave you that comic book.
5. I love making you happy.
6. I love how you get all stressed up.
7. I love the way you have values you hang on to.
8. I love it that you're the only guy I know that's not into one night stands.
9. I love the way you send me 'good luck' messages before my exams.
10. I love it when you care.
11. I love how you're kind of like a girl to me sometimes (I mean this in a good way).
12. I love the way you're such a different person than anyone else I know.
13. I love your childishness.
14. I love how you're better than the people that you want to be like.
15. I love the way you're not a cool kid.
16. I love your skinny jeans and trench.
17. I loved it when you bought me a bottle of Absolut Disco and brought it to me.
18. I love being able to go shopping with you.
19. I love the way you love the OC.
20. I love it that you like Christopher Bailey.
21. I love how stylish you are.
22. I love the way I always think of you when I listen to Teen Love.
23. I love it that you always understand (or at least you try to understand).
24. I love it that you're not a selfish person.
25. I don't need 50 reasons to love you so I'll leave it at that =)

No comments: