Monday 10 December 2007

kyle xy

Time is such a tricky thing. Knows exactly how to fuck with your mind. And what sucks the most is, after all this time, I'm still where I used to be 6 years ago. What's wrong with this picture? Is it that I'm too much of a hopeless romantic? Or is there something wrong with the rest of the world? I'm realling starting to believe that there's something seriously wrong here. Because I've been caring, and I've been laid back. I've been loving, and I've been distant. I've tried 'Oh I'm so in love with you' and I've tried 'I don't do relationships, sorry'. I've tried serious relationships, long distance relationships and even weekend flings. But still, it's not okay. That sucks.

I don't know when we'll meet again
I guess it'll be in an ordinary place

If my heart breaks, will you pick it up?
And put it in a plastic box
If my heart breaks, will you set it straight?
will you be there, if i call?
Still got you on speed dial...

No comments: