Saturday 3 November 2007

i fought the war but the war won

At home on a Saturday night for the second time in a row. I hate living alone. I wish I lived with my parents. I'm a little worried about myself. Staying home all weekend watching CSI and bidding on ebay makes me feel a little mental. Well, a little up and down maybe. Went to the Datarock show last night. I was on the front row and having fun until the primitive beings behind me started to get on my nerves. It sucks when adults act like 5-year-olds. It was so annoying that after 10 minutes of seeing Datarock live, I had to leave Babylon before I punched the brains out of those punks (if they had any, that is). I'm really glad the Lo-Fi-FNK gig is at Santralistanbul.

Yesterday I finally bought the Topshop shoes that I had ordered, and guess what, they didn't fit. And they were my usual Topshop size. Now I have to walk all the way back to Topshop and return them. I should have stayed in bed yesterday.

Political Behaviour and Turkish Language mid-terms on Monday.

Registered for TOEFL. As if I actually needed it.

Gonna meet an education consultant on Friday and apply to Universteit Twente.

I really, really need something to excite me. Amaze me, excite me, inspire me, or at least catch my attention. I want something to challenge me. I want to obsess about something. I WANT MY OBSESSION BACK.

Note to self: Ritalin abuse is bad.

No comments: