Monday 29 October 2007

what's free is yours

So maybe this is what it's like to not remember what it's like not having you around. And I don't believe you'd be here if you could, but then again you never said you would. I make up promises you never made to waste space and time, and make like I'm doing fine, make like I'm having a fun time. Cut off my heart so I feel nothing, so I can't get hurt, so I won't care anymore. I'll be fine if I never feel a thing again. I'll be even better, I'll be all the better then & only then. Come and take away my want, it doesn't matter what I want. I hear lobotomies are free these days. I doubt now your gestures are sincere, you goddamn piece of shit broken mirror. I don't know what I want or what I've got.

What's free is yours, I don't care if you break my heart.

No comments: