Wednesday 14 November 2007

i wear my sunglasses at night

It's what I do best. I obsess over people. I'm an obsessor. An obsessive person. Whatever you wanna call me. I have this habit. I collect people. I'm a collector. In a crowd of people, I spot the ones who have the spark. I feel that spark, and I go after him. I let him in. I let him grow in me. He becomes everything. He becomes my latest obsession. Then comes the moment when he realizes and freaks out. He runs away and I'm not willing to chase after him. It ends before it even begins. I mourn his loss and I'm out hunting again, for another Saturday night love. I drink myself dry and go out. I walk into the crowd and I feel the spark once again. He's somewhere in the crowd.

It's not good for me. But I don't wanna lose it either. After all, it's what I do best.

No comments: