Monday 17 September 2007

dear alcohol... we need to talk.

I've been having these really weird dreams in which I talk to people that I know and tell them everything I didn't have the guts to say in real life. The thing is, they seem so real, the dreams. I wake up and I'm like "Did I really tell X that? I told him on msn about bla bla bla, did I really do that?". And then I check my msn history and realize that it was all a dream. Maybe it's being alone. I've been watching TV all day. I mean, literally. I just wake up, sit in bed and watch TV all day long. I sleep like 15 hours a day, and I still feel sleepy. It's the second week of school and already I feel like I don't have the strength to get up and go. Maybe it's the season. I hate fall. I hate september. The weather will suck, it will rain a lot and the sky will usually be gray. And I'll need a blanket. And a coat. I like coats. But I hate fall anyway.


PS: bigün bu blogu anonim yorumlara açmaya karar verirsem çok fena şeyler olucak sanki.

1 comment:

ilke said...

Please love september. Remember that we met in october and love that too.